Pedal the Plains - 2017
AS THE DENVER POST DESCRIBES, "THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO EXPERIENCE THE ROLLING HILLS, MAJESTIC BLUFFS, AND NATIVE GRASSLANDS OF THE EASTERN PLAINS THAN FROM THE SEAT OF A BICYCLE...CYCLISTS OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES ARE INVITED TO PEDAL ALONG THE ROUTE FOR 2017".
pedal the plains informational video
EVENT ATTENDEES HAVE THE OPTION TO BOOK tour LONG LODGING AND LUGGAGE PACKAGES FOR EACH NIGHT OF THE EVENT THROUGH THE SCS BOOKING PLATFORM.
A FEW NOTES...
- Inventory is live/limited. First come, first serve!
- Check in times: 4:00 pm.
- Check out times: 9:00 am.
- Occupancy is as noted. Do not exceed!
- Breakfast is for sale at the headquarters site unless otherwise noted.
- Bikes are not allowed in lodging units unless otherwise noted.
- For unique lodging requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bag pick ups start at 5:30am, and end at 9:00am. SCS will have three trucks running in circulation for drop offs/pick ups.
- Bags may not exceed 75lbs.
- If you book lodging outside of SCS (not recommended) SCS will need to know your pick-up/drop-off locations for bags. You may note these locations on the check out form. Attendee accommodations must be within 10 miles of each host town entertainment site.
- All services are "a la carte" please add/reduce services as needed.